- You are self-employed and have no employees; OR
- You did not reduce the salaries or wages of your employees by more than 25%, and did not reduce the number or hours of your employees; OR
- Your business experienced reductions in business activity as a result of health directives related to COVID-19, and the business did not reduce the salaries or wages of their employees by more than 25%.
What Are The Differences?There are two major differences between the PPP Forgiveness Application and the PPP EZ Application:
- In the EZ form, there is no Schedule A section, and
- Certain questions in the long form have been removed from the EZ form because they are not relevant.
How Does the EZ Form Work?
The main workflow of the PPP EZ form is the same as the long form, as illustrated in the graphic below. Our form follows the SBA PPP EZ form instructions, which you can find here.
The video below provides an explanation of the EZ form and also walks you through how we’ve implemented the PPP EZ application into our PPP Forgiveness Solution.[embed]https://youtu.be/ZjD_oH0rzUg[/embed]
|Cash Flow Management|