1. Send Invoice to Customer
Drag and drop your next invoice or create an invoice using FINSYNC.
2. Customer Accepts Invoice
Your customer will have their own free, secure payments inbox to review and accept your invoice and pay online.
3. Click to Collect
Click on button to collect early payment on invoice.
The Old Way
The Finsync + Capital City Bank Way
- Applying for an advance on invoices was manual Getting an advance on invoices is super simple
- Your customers struggled to keep up with invoices and payments Your customers have a secure inbox for managing invoices and payments online
- Projecting cash flow was challenging A calendar view of cash flow is produced automatically
- Cobbling together applications was inefficient, expensive and risky Having everything in sync saves time, money and produces better results
How It Works
Select unpaid invoices to be submitted for factoring.
FINSYNC will share your request with one of it's preferred lenders.
You receive an offer for a possible immediate advance, usually within 24hrs for new customers and 2 hours thereafter.
Rates start as low as 0.25% per week.
Factors that determine your rate include:
- Total sales volume and the amount you factor.
- The type and number of customers you do business with.
- The value of invoices and the time likely to remain outstanding.
FINSYNC helps you stay in sync with lenders and grow with quicker, lower-cost access to capital.
Invoice your customer
FINSYNC tracks history
Click to collect early
FINSYNC shares invoice history with lender
Assuming good history, you get an offer from the lender
If you accept the offer, the advance is deposited into your bank account
Your customers make payment through FINSYNC
Lender is paid back advance plus fee, and you get the balance
Accounting happens automatically
Dream Team Customer Service
“When I meet other business owners, one of the first things I think to tell them is that they need FINSYNC. It is going to help you run your business, improve the amount of time that you have to grow your business, and it is going to help your life.”Sideways 8 Interactive Creative Agency, Atlanta
“I am a CPA who recently bought two small businesses on their way to medium size. I thought you may like to hear that your hard work is getting some deserved recognition. After reviewing literally 50 to 100 different accounting software packages, my choice was FINSYNC.”Midas Creek Health & Wellness, Salt Lake City
Perfect Pricing Structure
“I had been using Quickbooks Online because I was told it was the industry standard. FINSYNC told me I could spend less and get more – and they were right. I used to write paper checks out for some vendors – now I just click a button. And real people answer my questions when I write, and they call me to point out things I may have missed.”Media Beyond Marketing Agency, Chicago
|Cash Flow Management|