Send, receive and track payments electronically.
Cash Flow Control
Get clear visibility and actionable insights at all times.
Simplify and automate your accounting procedures.
Advanced Automation & Analytics
- Set alerts to automatically remind customers when payments are due and past due
- Activate auto payments by ACH
- Set tight controls on who can approve & send invoices
- Track sales by department, location and associates
- Customize payment schedules
- Eliminate the distraction of collecting payments and updating accounting, as all this happens automatically as you use FINSYNC for managing invoices
- Easily send & track invoices
- Know when & how much you'll get paid
- Accept every way customers pay
- View real-time status of invoices & payments
- Incentivize early payments with discounts & rebates
- Streamline by allowing customers to store banking info online
- Receive paid invoice funds directly in your synced bank account
How It Works
Select unpaid invoices to be submitted for factoring.
FINSYNC will share your request with one of it's preferred lenders.
You receive an offer for a possible immediate advance, usually within 24hrs for new customers and 2 hours thereafter.
Rates start as low as 0.25% per week.
Factors that determine your rate include:
- Total sales volume and the amount you factor.
- The type and number of customers you do business with.
- The value of invoices and the time likely to remain outstanding.
FINSYNC helps you stay in sync with lenders and grow with quicker, lower-cost access to capital.
Invoice your customer
FINSYNC tracks history
Click to collect early
FINSYNC shares invoice history with lender
Assuming good history, you get an offer from the lender
If you accept the offer, the advance is deposited into your bank account
Your customers make payment through FINSYNC
Lender is paid back advance plus fee, and you get the balance
Accounting happens automatically
Cash Flow Management helps you manage all your bills in one place and pay with electronic (ACH) payments or paper checks more quickly, simply and securely.
Advanced Efficiency & Reporting
- Easily set up recurring payments & reminders to avoid late fees
- Store receipts for detailed audit trail
- Prepare 1099-MIS forms
- Set tight controls on bill approval and payment
- Track trends & expenses by department, location or associate
- Eliminate the hassle, cost, risk and inefficiency of the old way of paying bills
- Send electronic payments without sharing sensitive bank information
- Send electronic remittance details
- Forget the hassle of printing checks, stuffing envelopes and buying stamps
- Pay from multiple accounts with one click
- Pay vendors with just their email address
Every small business knows that cash flow can be difficult to manage. We’ll give you greater control over your cash flow, as well as easy access to funds when you need them most.
- Easily bridge the gap between when you bill and when clients pay with FINSYNC’s network of banks and lenders
- Get advances on an automated, on demand basis
- Eliminate cash flow problems when clients pay late or other gaps arise
- Access to a large network of banks and lenders with one click
- Get better rates thanks to FINSYNC's streamlined process and service
- Interact with lenders much easier and faster through FINSYNC
Cash Flow Management
- See status at a glance for cash flow, invoicing, bills, payroll and more
- Manage liability payments and available credit
- Get a calendar view of every dollar coming in and out
- See high level overviews with drill-down details
- See past, present and projected cash flow graphs
- See adjustments and assumptions so you know where and when cash flow problems could occur
FINSYNC syncs with over 90% of the financial institutions in the U.S., which means you can put your accounting on auto-pilot.
- Import and categorize transactions automatically with the correct GL account, bill or invoice
- All bank and charge accounts in one place
- Split transactions for more detailed reporting
- Customize your chart of accounts
- Track income and expenses by location, department and associate
- Run any kind of cash or accrual report imaginable
Save Time & Money on Payroll
Get everything you need to pay your employees, contractors, contributions and taxes online — and all in one place — with just a few clicks.Learn More
Track Project Profitability in Real Time
FINSYNC makes it easy to track profitability on projects with built-in time and expense tracking so you’re always a step ahead.Learn More
Pay your team with ease and guaranteed accuracy
- Fast online setup.
- Direct deposit.
- Payroll taxes calculated automatically.
- All payroll cycles supported.
- Pay as you go Worker’s Comp.
- Automatic tax returns and payments
Time tracking on the go! Employees and contractors can track time for payroll on any online device.
- Proximity based time tracking.
- Set tight controls on who can approve time.
- Up to three approvers.
- Clock in and out from and computer, tablet, or phone.
- Track early and late clock-ins.
Give your team members access to projects so they can start tracking time and added expenses.
- Employees and contractors can log into their own special purpose account to enter time and expenses.
- The cost of labor, expenses and purchases are tracked and computed with billable amounts so you can track profitability with ease.
- Manage and pay bills on a per project basis.
- Easily invoice customers from projects.
- Quickly run job cost on profitability reports.
- Track time, expenses and profitability on a task, phase, and project basis.
- Easily build custom estimates and convert estimates into projects.
- Syncs with payroll.
Dream Team Customer Service
“When I meet other business owners, one of the first things I think to tell them is that they need FINSYNC. It is going to help you run your business, improve the amount of time that you have to grow your business, and it is going to help your life.”Sideways 8 Interactive Digital Marketing Agency, Atlanta
“I am a CPA who recently bought two small businesses on their way to medium size. I thought you may like to hear that your hard work is getting some deserved recognition. After reviewing literally 50 to 100 different accounting software packages, my choice was FINSYNC.”Midas Creek Health & Wellness, Salt Lake City
Perfect Pricing Structure
“I had been using Quickbooks Online because I was told it was the industry standard. FINSYNC told me I could spend less and get more – and they were right. I used to write paper checks out for some vendors – now I just click a button. And real people answer my questions when I write, and they call me to point out things I may have missed.”Media Beyond Marketing Agency, Chicago