Sending payments using FINSYNC is backed by fraud protection, advanced monitoring, greater privacy and secure encryption.
You can request payments from all your vendors in one place and they can pay you using any payment method.
ACH, debit and credit card payments arrive to you much faster than paper checks printed and mailed.
Those you are requesting payment from are offered their own free payments inbox for managing payment preferences, alerts and maintaining secure record of their payment with remittance details online.
The Old Way
- The old way businesses managed payments was decentralized
- Less Control
- Payments Without Details
- Greater Cost
- Less Secure
- Always Wondering
The Finsync Way
- FINSYNC’s centralized approach helps businesses get in sync
- Greater Control
- Payments with Details
- Lower Cost
- More Secure
- Always Knowing
Simply request a payment using FINSYNC to give your customers a simpler, more secure way to pay you via ACH, debit and credit card, or paper check sent to your FINSYNC PO Box (lockbox).
- Request payment using just an email address and accept ACH, debit and credit cards, and checks.
- If the person paying sends a check, FINSYNC converts into ACH deposit so you still receive funds electronically.
- View real-time status of payments requests and set reminders to be sent automatically.
- All funds go directly into your synced bank account without you ever seeing the payee’s bank or card information.
- You and the person paying you can maintain remittance details on all payments, including attachments.
Per ACH Payment
2.9% + $0.30
Per Debit or Credit Card Transaction*
Per Paper Check
Looking to do more?
Send PaymentsStreamline your bill payment process through one payment inbox for sending all forms of electronic payments with remittance details.
The Complete Solution
The Complete SolutionGet all the capability of our Payments Plan plus the ability to get better control of your cash flow and streamline your accounting.
|Cash Flow Management|