- $0.50 per ACH payment.
- $1.00 per check sent on your behalf to non-ACH enabled vendors.
- $1.00 per lockbox transaction (converting checks into ACH).
- 2.9% + $0.30 per debit or credit card transaction.
- $4.00** per employee per pay run (FINSYNC makes payroll tax payments and files payroll tax returns on your behalf).
- **Per employee price lowers after 10 employees and for high pay frequencies. Use calculator below to calculate cost.
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
If you aren't satisfied with the time and money you save, you don't owe us anything. We grow when our customers grow.
Dream Team Customer Service
“When I meet other business owners, one of the first things I think to tell them is that they need FINSYNC. It is going to help you run your business, improve the amount of time that you have to grow your business, and it is going to help your life.”Sideways 8 Interactive Creative Agency, Atlanta
“I am a CPA who recently bought two small businesses on their way to medium size. I thought you may like to hear that your hard work is getting some deserved recognition. After reviewing literally 50 to 100 different accounting software packages, my choice was FINSYNC.”Midas Creek Health & Wellness, Salt Lake City
Perfect Pricing Structure
“I had been using Quickbooks Online because I was told it was the industry standard. FINSYNC told me I could spend less and get more – and they were right. I used to write paper checks out for some vendors – now I just click a button. And real people answer my questions when I write, and they call me to point out things I may have missed.”Media Beyond Marketing Agency, Chicago