To help you get started,
for free you can connect:
- Your bank and credit card accounts for better cash flow management
- Customers and vendors for faster payments
- Members of our financial network to build your finance team.
For a small fee, priced to save you even more time and money, you can easily add full service payroll, projects and accounting.
One Platform$0/mo (free)
- Bank and credit card accounts
- Finance team
Add Payrollfor $40/mo
Add Accountingfor $55/mo
Get Started for Free
See How It Works
- One platform, all the connections
- Scale up or down as needed
- No Contracts
- Only pay for what you need and use
- Multiple users at no additional cost
Payment and Payroll Processing Fees
- $0.50 per ACH payment.
- $1.00 per check sent on your behalf to non-ACH enabled vendors.
- $1.00 per lockbox transaction (converting checks into ACH).
- 2.5% per CollectEarlyTM transaction.1
- 2.9% + $0.30 per debit and credit card transactions.2
- $4.003 per employee per pay run (FINSYNC makes payroll tax payments and files payroll tax returns on your behalf).
1. This is for invoices subject to 30 day terms. Add 1.5% for every 30 days up to 5.5% for 90 day terms.
2. Your rate will be determined by the merchant account you sync to FINSYNC. We support all major processors and custom rates
3. Per employee price lowers after 10 employees and for high pay frequencies.
What is FINSYNC?
FINSYNC is the only all-in-one platform that combines innovative software with unmatched services in partnership with top-tier financial professionals to help businesses start, scale and succeed. Businesses can sync all finances, centralize cash flow, send and receive payments, process payroll and automate accounting.
What are the system requirements for FINSYNC?
You can use FINSYNC from any desktop/laptop computer or tablet. FINSYNC is compatible with the latest browser versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Safari. FINSYNC is also available on a mobile phone using any of the same browsers. Note: You will need an internet connection to access FINSYNC.
Is a subscription required to use FINSYNC?
With FINSYNC you can start for free to connect your bank and credit card accounts, customers, vendors, and a finance team. You can choose to add-on helpful features for Payroll, Projects, and Accounting. FINSYNC subscriptions are monthly with no long-term contract, and no credit card required to get started.
How do I pay for FINSYNC?
FINSYNC automatically deducts the monthly subscription fee from a designated payment account. You can revise the bank account used for the subscription fee as needed.
Can I use FINSYNC anywhere?
At this time, FINSYNC is available in the U.S. and for use with banks that are part of the US ACH network. While you can use FINSYNC to access your information from a desktop or mobile device, only U.S. banks are supported.
Is there a mobile app for FINSYNC?
FINSYNC is available on a mobile phone using any supported browser. FINSYNC’s mobile phone experience focuses primarily on bank account information as well as payment/invoicing features.
Can I import data into FINSYNC?
FINSYNC supports the import of customer, vendor and banking transactions using a CSV file. You can contact FINSYNC for guidance and assistance with importing data into your FINSYNC profile.
How can I get additional support for FINSYNC?
You can visit our knowledge base from any device at any time using: https://resources.finsync.com/
We pride ourselves on our full service, US-based, free customer support. You can contact our friendly team via phone, email, or chat from within the FINSYNC application by clicking the question mark (?) in the upper-right portion of any screen.
You can also contact our support team by clicking this link and submitting a request for assistance: https://www.finsync.com/support
Note: Responses to all inquiries are provided Monday-Friday: 8AM-5:30PM (Eastern Time)
“I had been using QuickBooks Online because I was told it was the industry standard. FINSYNC told me I could spend less and get more - and they were right. I used to write paper checks out for some vendors - now I just click a button. And real nice people answer my questions when I write, and they call me to point out things I may have missed.”WATCH VIDEO
Built to help you get all finances in sync and start, scale and succeed
and online support.
that you will love.
Rapid response time (measured in minutes,
not hours or days)